The Secret Tricks Auto Insurance Companies Don't Want You to Know About
Hey there, Atlanta! Your trusty personal injury attorney, Michael M. Day, is back with some insider info that auto insurance companies would prefer to keep under wraps. Buckle up, because we're about to spill the beans on their secret tricks when you decide to sue them. Grab some popcorn – it's about to get interesting!
Here's a Big Little Secret List of "Tricks"
- The Delay Game: Auto insurers have a knack for playing the waiting game. They know that time can work against you. They might drag their feet when it comes to processing your claim, hoping you'll get tired and accept a lower settlement just to get it over with. But don't worry, we've got patience on our side!
- Lowballing Galore: When the initial settlement offer arrives, it might resemble a clearance rack at a discount store – tempting but far from the real deal. Auto insurers often lowball you with offers well below what your claim is worth. It's like they're playing a game of "Let's Make a Deal," but you're not here for that!
- Surveillance Shenanigans: Ever get that eerie feeling you're being watched? Well, auto insurers sometimes hire private investigators to keep an eye on you. They hope to catch you doing something that contradicts your injury claims, like dancing the cha-cha when you're supposed to have a bad back. They're sneaky, but we're onto their tricks!
- Doctor's Notes Drama: Auto insurers may send you to their "preferred" doctors for evaluations. These doctors might downplay the seriousness of your injuries, making it seem like you're ready to run a marathon when you're still struggling to touch your toes. We see through those rose-colored glasses!
- Friendly Adjusters: Insurance adjusters can be charming, but they're not your buddies. They may act like they're on your side, but their primary goal is to minimize payouts. So, when they offer a smile and a handshake, remember you're not at a tea party – you're negotiating for your rightful compensation.
- The Vanishing Act: Auto insurers might pull a disappearing act when it's time to answer your calls or respond to emails. It's like playing hide-and-seek with your own insurance company! But we have a few tricks up our sleeves to make sure they come out of hiding.
- The Paperwork Tsunami: Expect a never-ending avalanche of paperwork from auto insurers. They love drowning you in forms, hoping you'll give up trying to decipher it all. But with our guidance, you won't be buried under mountains of legalese.
So, there you have it, Atlanta – here are some secret tricks auto insurance companies use when you sue them. But don't be discouraged! With the right attorney by your side, you can outsmart their tricks and get the compensation you deserve. Remember, they may have tricks, but we've got a whole bag of legal magic up our sleeves!